Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
oilmandan
oilmandan

Dallas Drillers Press Conference  Empty Dallas Drillers Press Conference

Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:54 am
1. What are your thoughts on how S1 went for Dallas?
2. Who will be the most improved team in S2?
3. Any personal goals that in S2?
4. What are you most looking forward to in S2?
5. Which MLB player does your own player compare to?
6. Do you have any game day superstitions?
Doomsday
Doomsday

Dallas Drillers Press Conference  Empty Re: Dallas Drillers Press Conference

Sat Sep 05, 2020 11:56 am
1. What are your thoughts on how S1 went for Dallas? - Playing in the SBDL, my focus wasn't on the SBL at all, but after reading on it, Dallas obviously has room to improve. But after a really quality draft, this is going to be a team you can't sleep on any longer.
2. Who will be the most improved team in S2? - After the additions we made, it'll absolutely be us. We've got nowhere to go but up.
3. Any personal goals that in S2? - My personal goals are to bat .300 or better and steal at least 40 bases. I want to bring some energy to this line-up and get myself into scoring position.
4. What are you most looking forward to in S2? - I can't wait to see how I stack up in the big leagues. After all the hard work I put in to succeed in the SBDL, it's time to see how I stack up against the best in the game.
5. Which MLB player does your own player compare to? - Michael Bourne is probablythe closest I can think of, although naturally I would prefer to be more consistent at the plate than he was.
6. Do you have any game day superstitions? - If I had a good game the day before, I'm trying to follow that same routine as closely as I can. I had a stretch last season where I was doing everything the exact same way for two weeks because I was just killing it on the field and I wasn't about to mess with that energy.

oilmandan likes this post

JorgTheGoat03

Sat Sep 05, 2020 3:29 pm
1. I think it could've gone better, but overall things went as expected.
2. Dallas for sure!
3. I would like to be in the top 3 for POTY, but I'll settle for improvements in ERA and WHIP
4. Im most looking forward to seeing all of the team's improvements.
5. I honestly don't know. The 1st player that comes to mind is Greinke, but I forget his style of pitching.
6. Nah, I just prepare the same for every game.

oilmandan likes this post

Goliathus

Sat Sep 05, 2020 7:35 pm
2. Dallas. My master told me that Dallas can't bat to save their life last season and the expectation simply cannot go lower than that in this season. There's only up when you are too deep into the shit pool, they say.

3. Well, I am just here to smack and crack. My master told me that I have to bat well or I might not get the money to buy the things I want. I am a little scared. So, I want to play good enough to keep my money, that's about it.

4. Playing for another team and living in Dallas. I like traveling. Not a lot of chances to do it, but I do when I do. Dallas is new to me, I want to walk around and learn new stuff.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum