Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Troutstrong

Sphyrna Lewin's Application Empty Sphyrna Lewin's Application

Wed May 06, 2020 11:23 am
Player Name: Sphyrna Lewin
Weight: 230
Height: 6'3

1.) Your Backstory

I tore my shoulder thrice, two of those, the right labrum, with a torn left labrum between the two. Each of those times I focused on rehabilitation when I was allowed to do it, and every single time my shoulders come up stronger than before. Now I think I have the strongest arms this league has ever seen, and I'm ready to show it.

2.) Your past Baseball experiences

I have only played baseball at an amateur level, but with my physical capabilities, specially speed, range and arm, I think I can make it far in this sport if tought how to play.

3.) What type of player are you?

As a baseball player I will focus on being the anchor of the defense. A fast and strong shortstop with lot's of range and able to throw bullets to all the bases. On offense, I'll focus on being able to get to first base and maybe try to steal or take advantage of long bats of my teammates with my speed.

4.) Where you scouted? If not why did you choose the SBLM?

I was aware of the league since day one. I heard from it from AW itself. I wanted to get into baseball, and an EFL type of league was perfect for it. Now I'm super hyped.

5.) Interesting facts about your player.

His name is the scientific name of the Scalloped Hammerhead, a type of shark, just to continue with the tradition.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum