Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
PokemonFan

Cy Ducksworth / Ryan Donne Brand Empty Cy Ducksworth / Ryan Donne Brand

Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:32 pm
Cy: I'm slowly adjusting to the big league ball thus far I've been able to get a win and a save. I'm very happy and proud of how I have performed so far, even though my ERA is high and I haven't been doing very well in the metrics I am pretty proud and I think I have shown that even though I'm not your typical player I can play baseball and my stuff may not look good or seem effective but thus far I have absolutely been able to get the job done. I'm very happy with the professional video equipment I've been able to see my pitches in a new light and I'm looking forward to refining my mechanics. The coaching staff hasn't been able to help me too much but I'm more of a self taught guy anyway so I'm just glad I have the facilities. to do so. I'm most excited about the practice fields and the mounds - back in the country I just kinda threw off of stumps and whatever.

Ryan Donne: I've gotten used to the minor league benches. Let me know you this, they are so much better than the college and high school benches. Now that we are getting paid, I really don't mind sitting on them, but I do want to get some run at some point. Just know that when my name is called I'll be ready for whatever comes. The amenities in pro ball are nice! I really like the snacks and free stuff we get in the dugouts, its much better than having to pay for em. I'm happy getting to go all these places now with a proper bus, not a college bus. Whatever happens next this journey has already been worth it.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum