Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
lovesmuffins
lovesmuffins

S1 SHOWDOWN FRENZY WEEK 2!!! Empty S1 SHOWDOWN FRENZY WEEK 2!!!

Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:59 pm
Welcome to S1 of Showdown Frenzy! Please post your guesses for who will win each Showdown in the thread. Correct guesses will receive 1 point towards the seasonal leaderboard. TPE will be awarded at the end of the season based on your position on the leaderboard. All participants will receive at least 1 TPE, with more granted based on how well you do throughout the season. All match-ups listed are for SBLM games. On any one-on-one Showdown, you may select a "Tie" if you think it will end in a tie. This will be the only way to earn points if it is in fact a tie. If there are multiple players involved (i.e. question 1 below), then all correct answers will get a point and "Tie" is not an option.

TODAY WE ARE TRYING A NEW FORMAT!!!! This will now be conducted on Forms for easierness!!! Get your answers in by sim 2! Last week several people put it way after the deadline and it's the only exception I'll be making

Now for some cool stats!

Dallas did indeed commit more errors than Charlotte did. 52% of you predicted that right!

Mckenzie did better for question 2 and thus 52% of you predicted that right! Only 33% got that right

Only 1 person thought Peterson wouldn't win Question 4 and that person is now regretting going against the grain.

Nitro surprisingly ended up with more wins and thus 2 of the 21 people are very happy!!

HERE IS THE FORM: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd3_QURYuKCWw0oGiHtPpIkTOaQN5y89XGPlK2fQSmE2dMZEQ/viewform?usp=sf_link
Goliathus

S1 SHOWDOWN FRENZY WEEK 2!!! Empty Re: S1 SHOWDOWN FRENZY WEEK 2!!!

Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:27 pm
@lovesmuffins I assume this expires by Wed sim?
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum