Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Goliathus

Trade Asset Player Application Empty Trade Asset Player Application

Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:21 am
Player Name: Trade Asset
Weight: 169lbs
Height: (lowest allowed here)
1.) I don't know who I am or who my family are. I wake up in like a camp one day and they ask me to work. So I work. They train me to do circus performance. So I train. One day a baseball scout sees potential in me and bought me -- or they said I got traded, and I am now a SBLM player. I don't know sports of any kind, but I do like moving around. Or maybe I don't, but grew up being comfortable with it.
2.) Not much, but I do hit balls in circus. Does that count?
3.) I run a lot and I am good with physical due to the training I had since I was young. It's honest work everyday for me so I can get food. I don't have a lot of education, or maybe I did but I can't remember so I am using my body to work. It is what it is, you gotta use what you have to work. I am good with my body and I am use that to my advantage in this weird sport they called baseball. I mean, back at my place, I would have swing a bat to kill animal or whatever, but not to hit balls and play games.
4.) Yeah, I got traded to a baseball scout of SBLM and they paid my ex-boss solid money.
5.) First SBLM player of American Samoa.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum