Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
prezzys
prezzys

Tracy Prezzy Jr. Player Application  Empty Tracy Prezzy Jr. Player Application

Wed May 27, 2020 3:26 am
Player Name: Tracy Prezzy Jr.
Weight: 285 lbs.
Height: 6’6”
1.) Your Backstory
From Indianapolis, Indiana, born and raised. I grew up in a happy home and was lucky enough to have a pretty great childhood. I started playing baseball at the age of 7 and it just kind of took over my life from that point on.

2.) Your past Baseball experiences
Like I said above, I began to play baseball at 7 years old. First off was little league. To be quite honest, I was sucked during my first season. I had decided that I really liked it and that I wanted to get better so during the off-season, my dad and I worked nonstop for me to get to where I want to be. Next season, I came back an entirely different player. I made the little league all star team in my second year and continued to make the team for each season that I played in little league up until it was all over and middle school started. That’s when travel ball came into my life. I was playing for the team during the school year and travel ball during the Summer (although travel ball is a year round thing). After middle school, I went on to high school and played for the team there and continued to play travel baseball until I couldn’t anymore which was right after my senior year. That’s it. I wanted to play ball in college but decided it wasn’t what was best for me at the time. Took a break and now here I am at the SBLM.

3.) What type of player are you?
I’’m the kinda guy that loves his teammates and just wants to go yard, win some chips along the way.

4.) Where you scouted? If not why did you choose the SBLM?
I was not and that’s okay. I’ll do my best to make sure that the GMs regret it!

5.) Interesting facts about your player.

I eat like three Uncrustables every single day. Not sure if it’s healthy, not sure if I care.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum