Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
CaptainHook
CaptainHook

Hook Player Brands Empty Hook Player Brands

Sat Aug 22, 2020 3:11 pm
My two seasons in the minor league baseball system are coming to an end point. The finish line is in sight which means I will be drafted in the offseason to a professional team. It will be a cool experience. I hope to go to a team that needs a pitcher as I would like my time in the pro league to start off on a good foot. My skills have continued to get better with the time I spent in the minors with a very good Pittsburgh team. The franchise is run very well and I do not have any thing bad to say about the team or its players. Bring on the draft where I look to play for my new team and win at the next and highest level that the sport has to offer us athletes. Thank you to my team mates through the 2 seasons here in Pittsburgh and thank you to the team managers for keeping it competitive and exciting the entire way. The counting down of minutes to the draft day and draft festivities are making me nervous and anxious to see where I will bring my talents. I want to with Pittsburgh the best for many seasons to come.
CaptainHook
CaptainHook

Hook Player Brands Empty Re: Hook Player Brands

Sat Aug 29, 2020 6:01 pm
The draft for Captain Hook has come and has gone. He was looking at being drafted in the second round but even fell further down to the third round. Nothing to be upset about as he knows he has a high ceiling and will do every thing he can to reach it. The Cardinals are Hook's new home where he will Pitch for the team along with Domingo Rodriguez. A good role model to look up to and keep Hook with his eyes on improving. It will be a fun rookie season to play with many great talents in the franchise. The Cardinals are a team that is looking to improve through out the entire team and they did well in the draft to keep that going. We have a long season a head of us and we are looking to be a franchise that can battle with the best of the best. Captain Hook wants to go and get some wins under his belt early on in his rookie season so to gain confidence for the rest of his career in the major leagues. Lets go Charlotte Cardinals, let us show the league what we have to bring to the table.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum