Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Goliathus

Trade Asset Going up to Live His Asset Life Empty Trade Asset Going up to Live His Asset Life

Fri Aug 21, 2020 4:21 am
"The SBLM is cool but I am going up. My agent told me that I sucked ass in the playoff, only giving hitting a pathetic .111/.158/.278 so I am ready for the SBL. I am ready for my Asset Life. I don't know what the fuck is an 'Asset Life' but he keeps saying we both will get bonus if we get a trade going. He can charge the agent fee between the two teams or something like that. I don't know a lot about those parts. I am here to do as I told. I bat, I field, I run and I try to not miss any ball. It's not much, but it's honest living. He told me if I suddenly bat super well, I am going to be come a steal, whatever that means, I only know how to steal bases, but I am a steal and I can get moved. If I choke, I will also get moved cuz I sucks. I don't know the logic, but it sounds good either way. After all, I like the traveling, it's the best part of playing ball."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum