Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Jetsqb101

Snarky Shaman Player Application Empty Snarky Shaman Player Application

Sat Jul 18, 2020 11:49 pm

Player Name: Snarky Shaman
Weight: 220
Height: 6'7

1.) Your Backstory

Snarky is a tower on the mound, but he's more than a brute force pitcher. In fact, Snarky Shaman's favorite aspect of baseball is the mental challenge. Tricking batters into thinking they know what's coming, and using his powerful frame to surprise batters where they are least expecting it. Balance is a key on the mound as it is in life.

2.) Your past Baseball experiences

Snarky Shaman has pitched since the 5th grade, and views himself firmly as a starting pitcher.

3.) What type of player are you?

A dominant starting pitcher who strives for no weaknesses. He can throw any weapon in his arsenal at any time, and he is excited to show the league his skills this season.

4.) Where you scouted? If not why did you choose the SBLM?

I scouted all over. I was actually not messaged before the SBLM draft for this player, but I did go very highly in the draft compared to some of my fellow 2nd player creates so I think it was mainly due to GMs being comfortable with letting me start.

5.) Interesting facts about your player.

I was named after a mad libs completed by my mother in the hospital. It brings me great shame.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum