Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
PokemonFan

Ryan Donne Empty Ryan Donne

Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:01 am
Player Name: Ryan Donne
Weight: 400
Height:6'8
1.) Named after his maternal grandfather Ryan Horne, ryan comes from a family steeped in baseball tradition. Raised by mostly his mother, Ryan was an outdoors kid who loved to play various different sports. His mother often pitched in a softball league and Ryan definitely fell in love with the game watching his mother play. Ryan was part of his local little league team and while his team was elimanted in state finals to qualify for the little league World Series Ryan kept at his craft eventually becoming a varsity baseball player in his freshman year in high school. Ryan played 4 years of high school ball before going to UCLA. Now he is eagar to play in SBL
2.) I've kind of covered this above Ryan's play ball all his life hes found success in a lot of places that hes been out and hes looking to contribute here as well.
3.) Ryan loved to take batting practice with his mom. Hes looking forward to become in where the best hitters in the league and he deftly wants to be remembered as a player who's really good at mashing and hitting the ball. He'd love to win some awards and get into the Hall of fame to do his namesake proud.
4.) After graduating college I was contacted by a couple teams and I'm here to showcase my talents and hopefully get sign pretty quickly.
5.) My favorite color is Gray. I have a lot of interests in geology in the study of rocks and I also really like seismology and the study of earthquakes. I love museums in would love to work in a museum in the future if I'm not studying other rocks or the Earth. I absolutely hate the water I want nothing do with it I can't swim and the further I get away from water the happier I'll be. I almost got struck by thunder bolt once put it narrowly missed me for some reason I think I'm a lightning rod.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum