Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
PokemonFan

Cy Ducksworth  Empty Cy Ducksworth

Tue Jul 14, 2020 11:51 pm
Player Name: Cy Ducksworth
Weight: 400
Height:6'8
1.) Named after the legendary pictures Cy Young, cy was raised in a backwater swampish town in Florida. Coming from a small town with not a lot of resources Cy is mostly a self taught pitcher learning from videos and whatever mentors he could find in his school, which didnt have a baseball team. Whatever pitches that he did develop or definitely unorthodox and not what you would expect from a player who would come up with a traditional background. His goal is to showcase his talents and hopefully find some success in in a prestigious league like this.
2.) Mostly just self taught kind of thrown at whatever he could in the town he lived in not really face into much of real competition just putting the ball where he wants it to go thrown at milk cans and such.
3.) I'm from a small town so I dont want too much attention doesn't talk too much. He tends to keeps to himself plays the game does what needs to be done see it done. Not too much into the glitz and glamour.
4.) Some present scout saw my stuff as posted some videos just about what I do can the pitches I could throw someone Stephanie saw that I had some real talent a contact me got me to the league offices and here I am today.
5.) My favorite color is yellow I get headaches quite easily. I tend to pitch better when I have headaches to be honest. Due to some misalignment in my legs have a tendency to Waddle. I enjoy swimming and I like to dabble in the arts of psychiatry and esp. I enjoy water guns and ice pops. My goal is to finish my career here retire and spend some knows time back home hopefully run in a farm or something
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum