Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Goliathus

C.M. Wang Going Up Empty C.M. Wang Going Up

Tue Jul 14, 2020 11:13 pm
Wang already lost counts on how many trips he has going up and down between the majors and minors. He had some great years in Yankees but lost his ability to stay for a long time up there after that. He is glad this time or universe traveling thingie doesn't hurt his memory at all and he still has vivid memories of those times. This league is pretty interesting, as the minor players have to enter a draft to go up. He likes it, a very special rule for a very special league.

"I know I am capable of going up there and stay up there for a very long time. I am not going to miss my chance again. I am going to hold it, caress it and put everything into honing my stuff like I had been doing for more years than I can count. I am ready to enter the draft and make whichever team that drafts me proud. I still have a full SBLM season to go though, another rule that I am still adopting, but it's fine. It's time to finish my SBLM career with a bang."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum