Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
lovesmuffins
lovesmuffins

Lucas Peterson doesn't just go pro, he is pro. Empty Lucas Peterson doesn't just go pro, he is pro.

Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:10 pm
Star Athlete and God to his people, Lucas Peterson, has benevolently declared that he is indeed going to the next level. The all-around best player in the league, a fantastic defender, and clutch fucker, has decided his day has come to go to the next level. He said his sore elbow in the finals caused his team to lose and take full responsibility. This shit won't be the same, he says, in the SBL. In the SBL they have proper medic staffs. They'll give me the roids and make me fell all better!

His intention is to land in his home-town MI-- oh wait they moved the only good thing about SBL.

Lucas Peterson's intention is to land on any team that'll accept him and allow him to be the #1 player on the team.

"I never played 2nd fiddle in my life, I ain't about to start now motherfucker." He said to a reporter whilst chewing a cigar.

What a fanatic but a fantastic lad. More news soon!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum