Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
AW13
AW13
Admin

Second Player and Filler Creation Empty Second Player and Filler Creation

Fri Jul 03, 2020 10:39 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hello SBL!

After some time to discuss with the Board of Directors we have come to a decision that should be exciting and provide another opportunity of fun in the SBL!

Starting next week, we will be allowing the creation of a second player! Yes you read that right! You will be able to create and update a second player to help experience multiple facets of the game!

With this, here are the rules:

Second Player Creation Rules

1) You are now allowed 2 user controlled "main" players that you may update, sign contracts and manage over your career.

2) The second player must be the opposite of what your first player is. If you have a batter, your second player must be a pitcher. If your first player is a pitcher, your second player must be a batter. This will allow you to experience the game on both sides!

3) All TPE earned may be used for both players with the exception of Career PTs which are player specific.

4) Your second player can be created starting Sunday, July 5th, 2020 and may start earning TPE that week.

5) Second players will be entered into the SBLM draft and not be eligible to enter the SBL immediately.

6) Second players willl follow all other rules that your first player does.This includes GM player rules

Also...

Filler Creation!

Also starting next week on July 5th, you are eligible to create an SBLM filler player if you have a current player in the SBL draft!

Your filler player must be on the same side of the ball as the player you have entering the draft so if your SBL Draftee player is a batter, your filler will also be a batter.

Filler players must follow this filler rule:
1) Players may not apply more than 150 TPE on their players in year one.

Again, all TPE earned will be usable on all players with the exception of Career PTs!

Let me know with any questions!

I hope you're as excited as I am!

JorgTheGoat03, McWolf, prezzys and oilmandan like this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum