Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Uphillmoss

Flynn Fungo A.K.A Buster Hymin A.K.A He is the most country man alive Empty Flynn Fungo A.K.A Buster Hymin A.K.A He is the most country man alive

Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:11 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Flynn Fungo walks to the podium, hands in his jeans, piece of straw in his mouth, and mind prepared to give a speech. As he steps up, he spits out his chewing tobacco and grabs the mic. “I’m sure y’all all are wanting to know what im here to talk bout. This year has seen us here in Pittsburgh be some kind of damn super team. Its been some good fun doing all these wins. However, these good things all gotta come back to an end. Thats why i be doing a declaration of my joining the draft. I’m gonna be going to lead a team to all da championships they could ever be wanting. Now for something that might be shocking some people. I be liking the idea of going to toronto. While my fellow southerners might be wondering why i’d go to somewhere with all that snow and cold. But im one of them athletes, i don’t care about da snow. I want to go play some ball in some kind of blizzard. Thank y’all for coming.”
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum