Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Pingu
Pingu

I heard some bears went into early hibernation Empty I heard some bears went into early hibernation

Fri Jun 26, 2020 3:25 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Holding back the excitement has been way too hard, but not only has the SBL given me my first ever GMship... The league let me move the team to a city I love. As great as the Minnesota Grizzlies' franchise is I wouldn't be able to call it my own. In fact, people seem to think I've stolen it and I have to give it back. To those, I say gladly! That's right we're putting the bears to sleep!

I heard some bears went into early hibernation Giphy

Again I just wanted to say thank you to the SBL for believing me and selecting me as one of the GMs. I hope only for the continued success of this young, and affable league. So let me introduce to you this city with an amazing history, culture, and a growing major market…

Spoiler:

SecondBaseBabe and oilmandan like this post

SecondBaseBabe
SecondBaseBabe
Admin

I heard some bears went into early hibernation Empty Re: I heard some bears went into early hibernation

Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:23 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
This is such an amazing brand Very Happy Which is exactly why we could not say no to it... I know you are going to take the SBL by storm Very Happy
Pingu
Pingu

I heard some bears went into early hibernation Empty Re: I heard some bears went into early hibernation

Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:42 pm
Thanks for being supportive! I'll do the best I can!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum