Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
oilmandan
oilmandan

Carlos Delgado going pro Empty Carlos Delgado going pro

Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:55 pm
Carlos Delgado sat down in front of a packed house this morning and made his intentions to go pro officially known. He will be one of the first players off the board in the S1 draft and shared his thoughts about making the jump so early.

" Being a 5th round pick, I knew people doubted me from the get go. That hasn't stopped me, it's only given me that much more drive to excel and show them what's up. And look now, I'm one of the top players in the SBLM and you better believe, the SBL GM's won't let me waste away until the 5th round. We've still got work to finish in Chicago, but I'm also focused on the road ahead. I'll be a starting 1st Baseman somewhere in the SBL next year and you damn well better believe I'll be just as explosive."

With that said, he dropped the mic, walked out and joined his team for batting practice. Delgado lacks no confidence and whatever team does end up with this phenom, they will have quite the presence in the locker room from day 1
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum