Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JorgTheGoat03

A Special Press Conference with Mario Empty A Special Press Conference with Mario

Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:22 pm
Hello and welcome all to my special press conference! I have some very important news to share with everyone and I believe that it can't wait any further. I will be entering the season 1 SBL draft. While some of you may be angered by this decision, I apologize if this causes any of you to be so. My thoughts are that I'm ready to move onto the next level and I believe that it could be detrimental to my improvement if I wait another season. I wish the best to the Mohawks in the coming seasons and hope to bring them a championship while I'm still here. I would also like to thank my incredible GM, Snussu, for taking a chance on a lesser known player like I was. I wish him the best and truly believe that he'll bring a championship to Sherbrooke soon. I also would like to thank my pal Ryoma Fukushima. He's been a great catcher and a great guy to help me through the troubles of cold streaks. I would also like to thank my teammates for cleaning up almost all of the balls that the opposing batters make contact with. Lastly, I would like to thank the fans for all the live and support they've shown me and this team throughout the season. It has been an honor playing for such a program as Sherbrooke and I wish everyone the best as I move to the next level.
Word Count 245
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum