Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
AnthonyOuellet
AnthonyOuellet

Obia Lechef Player Application Empty Obia Lechef Player Application

Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:14 pm
Player Name: Obia Lechef
Weight: 200
Height: 6'2

1.) Your Backstory
Born on the southside of Quebec City in Canada. Unfortunately for him, he wasn't born in a baseball country at all. Having to deal with meters and meters of snow every winter makes it hard for a Canadien to prove himself and reach the big league. However, the fact that he is a multiple-sport athlete helps him stay in shape and increase his all-around ability as a baseball player. 

2.) Your past Baseball experiences
Before the opening of the SBLM, Obia Lechef was playing in the JEQL (Junior Elite Quebec League) with the « Diamants de Québec ». He had a very great career of 3 seasons in this league, leading the batting average and the on-base percentage in his three seasons there as a player. He had to participate to American baseball camps in the summer to keep his progression on the rise. 

3.) What type of player are you?
Like I said the question before, Obia is all-about hitting the ball to put himself on the base. He is the prototype « Moneyball » player. With a good eye at-bat, he can defend himself against the best pitchers of the industry. He won't be the guy that hit the ball outside of the park every game, but with a constant hitter than going to move the guys on the bags. He also has a stealing potential that can be deadly if the catcher isn't ready. 

4.) Where you scouted? If not why did you choose the SBLM?

Since he is from Canada, nobody scouted him. He chose the SBLM to prove himself and prove to the SBL that he earns a place in the pros. 

5.) Interesting facts about your player.
I personally played high-level baseball here in Canada when I was younger. Obia is the same type of player I was younger, great contact, good vision, avoid nearly every K and also has some speed on the bases. 

Unfortunately, my name isn't Obia Lechef, I wish tho 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum