Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kelsier

Ashweather Cett SBLM Application Empty Ashweather Cett SBLM Application

Sat May 30, 2020 6:37 pm
Player Name: Ashweather Cett
Weight: 200 lbs
Height: 6'2"
Birthday: 6/9/1999
Background: Coming from south eastern North Carolina, Cett has been playing baseball since age 5. A child of a Navy Veteran and a high school administrator, Cett grew up in decent means, in a small town. Outside of baseball, Cett graduated from his high school #3 in his class of 300. Afterwards, he committed to and played a season of baseball with East Carolina University, who participated in the College Baseball Playoffs, before comitting himself to SBLM.
In the abscence of baseball on the field, Cett worked a job at Lowes Home Improvement in Virginia to support himself in hopes for his dreams.
2.) Starting at Age 5, Cett played little league baseball in various brackets until age 14, where he immediately was a starting outfielder for his high school team. While being the best player on their team for all 4 years, he set school records for on base percentage and hits in a season and career, but without much team success. Afterwards, he sat on the bench for East Carolina University on a playoff run season.
3.) A solid outfielder with a defensive presence, whos batting style focuses on contact and getting onto base. It's hard to score when no one is on the base, right? Let the big guys swing for the fences, Cett was raised in the old ways of baseball, where everyone did their best to hit the outfield gap, rather than knock the ball out of the stands.
4.) "I played a season of college, but I wasn't really good enough to stick. I might've been scouted by other leagues, but I was definitely called and told about SBLM. I hope to pursue my dreams here, since other avenues are closed to me."
5.) "I'm very into naval history and naval ships. Aircraft Carriers, Submarines...Nuclear power too! I also have a major thing for jazz music that I got from my mom. It's just a quirky thing for a jock to be into I guess."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum