Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
SecondBaseBabe
SecondBaseBabe
Admin

Cáramel Delight A Catcher's SBLM Application Empty Cáramel Delight A Catcher's SBLM Application

Sat May 30, 2020 3:24 pm
Player Name: Cáramel Delight
Weight: 130 pounds
Height: 5 foot 5 inches

1.) Your Backstory
I grew up in Montreal where my family were all huge baseball fans. My family have always put huge amounts of pressure on me to achieve a certain standard of excellence and the members for my family usually exceed at what they choose to do. My father once told me our last name is Delight because when others see what we have accomplished it inspires them and fills them with that feeling of sheer joy. I whatever I do I keep that in mind, I am a person with no small amount of flair but I also have the dedication that will help me to continue to grow as both a person and a player.

2.) Your past Baseball experiences
I have played competitive baseball on the men’s fast pitch team at my school. We competed at a national level where your scouts reached out to me and asked me to fill out this application.

3.) What type of player are you?
Like I said before I am a bit of a flash and dash kind of girl. I may not hit the hardest, but I make good use of what I have. I am not afraid to work hard but I enjoy playing hard as well.

4.) Where you scouted? If not why did you choose the SBLM?
I was scouted, the man who handed me this application said he had never seen a catcher like me before. It is my sincerest hopes to prove him right and do something special in the SBLM.

5.) Interesting facts about your player.
+ Was Called Double D-light because of how many double base hits she had on her high school team
+ She steals so many bases you would think she has long sordid criminal record
+ She is planning on going to school while playing baseball.
+ Cáramel has been known to sing and hum while playing, some hitters find it quite distracting and she has been known to make other team’s fielders laugh while one base.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum