Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Manager

+10
Little Ri-Dog
Nykonax
JorgTheGoat03
prezzys
I'll change this later
wospy
lovesmuffins
Big Mac
Snussu
siddhus
14 posters
Go down
siddhus

General Manager Empty General Manager

Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:29 pm
Post here, if you are interested in being a General Manager.

Job Description: GMS is in charge of all the daily operations of the teams, including but not limited to strategies, depth charts, drafts, trades, free agency, maintaining the locker room, and helping any users that need help. It pays 3 TP per week,  and increases your TPE Cap to 14 TP. Anyone is eligible to apply, but I would suggest having some knowledge with Out of the park Games or having some basic knowledge on baseball. After applying, one of the admins will contact you, to talk about the application.

Last edited by siddhus on Wed May 13, 2020 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Snussu

General Manager Empty Re: General Manager

Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:24 am
Hello. I would like to apply to be GM. I dont have OOTP 21 right now, but im looking to get it within few months so i would need a CO with it
Big Mac
Big Mac

Wed Apr 15, 2020 9:36 am
I’d also like to apply for GM, but I don’t have OOTP 21, but I do have knowledge on baseball, but I haven’t watched it in a while so I can’t name the top 100 players in the league right now.
lovesmuffins
lovesmuffins

Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:06 pm
I would like to apply GM. My assisant has OOTP, an extreme depth of baseball, and can definitely name top players. I on the other hand, know player leagues, know how to succeed in player leagues, and have played in other gm leagues as well. I'm willing to be my own gm if you don't allow co-op tho Sad
wospy
wospy

Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:35 pm
I would NOT like to apply for GM. However, in a few seasons once a minor league is established, I would like to GM there. (diamond_ace btw)
I'll change this later
I'll change this later

Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:14 pm
I would like to apply for GM
prezzys
prezzys

Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:09 am
Hey guys. I’d love to apply to become a GM!

Last edited by prezzys on Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
JorgTheGoat03

Thu Apr 16, 2020 12:10 pm
I would love to help out and be a GM. I don't have OOTP, but I do have some basic baseball knowledge. Additionally, I have some experience managing a locker room and helping out new players. If you have any questions for me, feel free to ask.
Nykonax

Fri Apr 17, 2020 1:45 am
I'll apply for GM, was a VHLM GM, am an EFL GM and a SMJHL (SHL Minors league) Co-GM
Little Ri-Dog

Fri Apr 17, 2020 2:30 pm
I'd be down to be a GM, I don't have any experience with OOTP, but I know baseball!
Bushito

Tue Apr 21, 2020 3:42 pm
I would like to throw my name in the pot, I just went and got OOTP 21. I have messed with one of the older versions before and do know a bit about the sim. Hit me up if you have any questions
siddhus

Wed May 13, 2020 8:26 pm
Message reputation : 100% (3 votes)
Due to the great support we've received from all these sign-ups, we will be adding two more teams to the minors this season! We will be opening up GM applications immediately to add to our ranks. Unfortunately this means we will have to delay the draft by a few days, however as a way to appreciate you sticking with us, we will be hosting a prospect tournament so that everyone can see their players in action!

Your application should include a description about yourself, and the team idea that you are planning to have. This decision will be made tommorow, so make sure apply as soon as possible, so that way your name will be in contention.
Caboose

Wed May 13, 2020 8:28 pm
I'll toss my name in the hat. GM in the GRSL and AD in the EFL is my resume

Now for the edit because mobile sucks and doesn't let you see everything when you reply.

A little bit about me, I was in the Navy for not long enough and I'm a fairly established user in the EFL. I'm a very passionate person and I want my teams to compete with the best.

As far as a team I was thinking a California based team or an Idaho based team. Willing to work out the details if I get selected
lovesmuffins
lovesmuffins

Wed May 13, 2020 8:33 pm
1. I would like to GM to help jumpstart this league. The league will require active and dedicated gm's and that is something I can assure you I will do.

2. To learn OOTP first, and work with my co-gm Joel Warlord and prepare for the first draft. I than plan on winning.

3. I played little league and used to watch, not so much any more, but I know the rules.

4. Not currently but plan on getting it if I become GM (prob get it regardless tbh)

5. Other than in bbgm leagues, not really. I was an assistant AD or fill-in-AD for WVU for DangerGolding for about a season but than NCAA ended. DG wanted me to become the next HC but I ultimately declined and instead Goli stepped up for that position. I also own and run a top bbgm league, although that probably doesn't mean much.

6. Midwest or west needs some love. Either a Minnesota, Wisconsin, or Chicago/St. Louis Team. Or even the Polynesian Suns (based in Hawaii)
dcon_28
dcon_28

Wed May 13, 2020 8:47 pm
I would like to apply to be a GM. I don't have OOTP21, but I do think that I have a very good knowledge of baseball. If I could possibly have an assistant GM that had OOTP then I would love to be a GM but if that's not possible it's alright.
Psanchez55

Wed May 13, 2020 9:18 pm
I'd like to apply to become a GM. My resume includes being a former championship winning AD/HC in the SBA, and EFL, along with being a championship winning GM in the NSFL minor league. I also spent some time as a Team Owner in the GRSL.

If I am selected, I intend to bring a team to Texas. I need to give exact branding more thought.
JorgTheGoat03

Wed May 13, 2020 9:22 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Description of me: I love to both play and watch all sports. I tend to be a stat head and remember obscure facts about various sports. I also love to help people out and help them understand all that they need to know. While I haven't been a HC or GM, I have been an AC for the past several seasons in the SBA. On a side note, I don't have OOTP so I will have to use my baseball knowledge to set DCs. While I don't think that I know as much about baseball as other sports, I think I know enough to make do without OOTP.

Team idea: Given the location of other teams, I am leaning toward a team located in one of 3 locations (2 in the west and 1 in the east). The first option in the west is a team in the Pacific Northwest (i.e. Washington, Oregon, or perhaps Vancouver). The second option is a team in the Midwest (i.e. South Dakota, Kansas, or Texas). However, if the other new GM chooses to be in the west, than I will use my option in the east. I am thinking of a team in the deep south. For example a team in Florida, Georgia, Mississippi, or Tennessee.
I'll change this later
I'll change this later

Wed May 13, 2020 11:17 pm
Description: I have never been a GM before and  I would love to get started with a GM spot in the SBL. I am fairly knowledgable on baseball and a huge fan of the sport.

Team ideas: For teams, I would definitely try a team in St Louis but if that doesn't work out I would love to bring a team Tulsa or OKC maybe even a team in Miami or NOLA.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum