Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Psanchez55

Kurtis McKenzie SBLM Application Empty Kurtis McKenzie SBLM Application

Wed May 13, 2020 12:23 am
Player Name: Kurtis McKenzie
Weight:190
Height: 5'9"
1.) Your Backstory
I was born in Liberty, Texas. I got good at baseball. I played for a tiny 1A school so I never got scouted. I put up monster numbers, but the competition wasn't great. I'm not worried, I'd do the same versus anybody.
2.) Your past Baseball experiences. Well, I did a whole lot of hitting, and a whole lot of winning. I bat .700 my senior year of high school. I tested negative for PEDs 7 times that season.
3.) What type of player are you?
I am a sweet hitting left fielder. Some have called me the best hitter in the draft. I hit to all fields, both power and average. Overall, I'm just the coolest guy around; someone you can build a team around.
4.) Where you scouted? If not why did you choose the SBLM? Me? No-one has ever heard of Kurtis McKenzie. They'll learn soon enough. I choose the SBLM because the SBL wasn't ready for me yet.
5.) Interesting facts about your player. I regularly hammer 450 ft. bombs in batting practice. I'm also extraordinarily humble. Probably the most humble guy in the draft.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum