Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
SecondBaseBabe
SecondBaseBabe
Admin

Time to Make a Filler Empty Time to Make a Filler

Sun May 10, 2020 9:04 pm
Season Zero Filler

For season zero we are extending an invite to players that have already made their main player in the SBLM to create a Filler for the Major Leagues. The purpose of this is to allow for our SBL GMs to have active ppl in their locker rooms as both the site and players build.

Creating My Season Zero Pro Filler:
1. Go to Create A Filler
2. Label your post in the following manner:  [S0] – Filler Name – Position
3. Create your filler as you did in the normal Create a Player only this time you may Add 350 TPE instead of 100 TPE.
4. Upon approval by an updater, your filler will be entered into the SBL draft
5. You will not be able to control this player post creation.

More About Bots & Filler Players

1. Bots will be used to fill the roster minimum.

a. Minor League Bots
i. Bot players will be provided 100 TPE, which must be spent by the GM and submitted to the admin for approval.
ii. Bot players must be paid according to the scale described in rule 10.1.a.i, which is the same scale used for primary players.
iii. Bot players may not earn TPE or use their earned contract money for any purpose.

b. Major League Bots.
i. Bot players will be provided 250 TPE, which must be spent by the GM and submitted to the admin for approval.
ii. Bot players must be paid according to the scale described in rule 10.1.a.i, which is the same scale used for players.
iii. Bot players may not earn TPE or use their earned contract money for any purpose.

2. A user may have one “Primary” player and one “Filler” player at a given time.

a.The primary player follows rules for the college cap as noted in Section 5 of the rule book
b.The “Filler” player in all seasons except Season 0 must meet criteria as follows:
c.All TPE for a Filler must be earned by the user that owns the Filler.
d. Filler players must be paid according to the scale described in rule 10.1.a.i, which is the same scale used for primary players.

i. First Minors Season - 150 TPE cap
ii. Second Minors Season - 200 TPE cap
iii. Third Minors Season - 250 TPE cap
iv. Final Minors Season - 299 TPE cap
v. Following the Playoffs in their final Minors season, a Filler may earn and add to 350 TPE.

e. Once a Filler reaches the Major League, they may no longer earn TPE, and the user who created the player no longer controls them.
f. The Primary Player can earn TPE every week without a hard player TPE maximum except as described in Section 3.1 (Capped TPE) and Section 5 (Minors Rulebook).[/color]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum