Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
lovesmuffins
lovesmuffins

Lucas Peterson the next GOAT of baseball Empty Lucas Peterson the next GOAT of baseball

Sun May 10, 2020 3:26 pm
I'll come out right now and say that nobody will be better at the game of Baseball than Lucas Peterson.
This isn't just an article, it's me stapling the 95 theses on the door of the church. I have no doubt in my mind that this will go down in history and something you look in retrospect.
Damn, how did he know he was going to be the best? Damn, who knew he'd transfer the game?

Confidence, bitch, that's what! Nobody will come into the game with as much confidence. When I step on the field, I have the confidence that I'm the best player playing that night and that I am the most prepared at what I need to be doing. I don't necessarily just work on my game, I work on my confidence. Confidence is key, as they say.

But you have to back that confidence with talent. Talent that only I have. I can hit anything, defend anything, and outrun anybody. Nobody will see their impact anywhere near the impact that I can give to my team. You pick me with the intent to win, not with the intent to learn and have fun. Have fun? Fuck that shit! We can have fun the night after we win the god damn thing you big baboon. I will not tolerate losers on my team. I have come here to conquer this league. MLB was nothing but a league for babies. This league means so much more and is filled with much greater talent. I will be your first season's MVP, your second, and so on until I retire. Nobody knows the game like I do and nobody will ever know the game like I do unless they straight up copy me.

Who will I be? Who will you be? Sitting on your ass judging me like I'm some sort of experiment. I'll be the best mkay.
I bet kids will ask for advice. How will I be better? Any TIps? Any Advice?
I would say don't take advice from people like me who have gotten very lucky. We're very biased. You know, like Taylor Swift telling you to follow your dreams is like a lottery winner telling you, 'Liquidize your assets; buy Powerball tickets - it works!'

It's nothing but the game and sometimes a person comes in through the door like myself and all we do is win and be the best. You can't predict who that'll be. I can though, I am that.

Now if you don't mind I'm going to go back to the batting cage and hit some dingers. I'm not here to impress, I'm here to win. Winning is impressive, at least to me. You're only getting in my way at this point.

Oh and last thing.... Not only will I be the best, at the game/the sport, and be a winner, I'll be making the most money and I'M NOT giving none of it to nobody.

dread it run from it destiny still arrives.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum